Two Perspectives

My idea of a cookout: Coming together and learning to make dishes from each other.
People's idea of a cookout: Me cooking a feast for them while they sit down and wait.

My idea of lepak-ing: Talking and interacting in an energy-filled atmosphere.
People's idea of lepaking: Sitting around a table and blankly staring at each other.

My idea of illogical: Something that doesn't fit my logical perspective.
People's idea of illogical: Anything that fits my logical perspective.

My idea of Crocs: They're ugly.
People's idea of Crocs: They're uglier than ugly.

My idea of tall: A car which I am able to sit in without crouching or bending over.
People's idea of tall: Me.

My idea of the voice of an angel: Classical music.
People's idea of the voice of an angel: Anime and korean drama soundtracks, and heavy metal rock.

My idea of the lack of sleep: Being able to cut onions without tearing.
People's idea of the lack of sleep: There is no such thing.

My idea of the perfect dance: The touch-touch dance I promised to show everyone.
People's idea of the perfect dance: The touch-touch what? Touch what where? (You horny individuals.)

Two different views.
But, I still love all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home