Away From Home

Chuan took me to test out Fitness First's Bodypump class today. I had to wake up at 5.45 am just for it. After the long and torturous workout, my legs turned to jelly. This shows how much I have been exercising in my life. Overall, the class was exciting and pushed me to my limits (which isn't very far) but I don't know whether I will be joining the club yet due to financial subjectivity. These days, businesses really think students are made of money.

When I arrived home, I found out that I was locked outside!

LOL.

Don't ask. Just laugh.

Yea, so I had to camp at Yi Ting's place for a while and this post is a product of being locked out.

BTW, I finally decided on what to do for my future (refer to previous post):

1. Start on a personal research project. I will be continuing for previous research on projective drawings, extending the scope to various projective therapies, psychometrics and focusing on the cognitive aspects of personality, mood, and repressed thoughts. Anyone interested to become a partner for this research, please leave a comment here and I will get back to you. This research is purely based off self-initiative and there are no compensations other than the feeling of personal achievement, learning and a good remark on your resume. This is good exercise for Psychology students to get used to journal understanding and the APA format. Limited spaces available and restricted participation.

2. Study for developmental psychology next year. KAKAKAKA. Like I said before, I'm not very good with children. Anyone with previous semester's notes?

3. Browse for U.S. Psychology programs. Still trying to find a good institution in the States. University of Pennsylvania offers a 4 year postgraduate PHD program which is very tempting, but 4 years is freaky.

4. Anyone for a Cognition Club? I wanted to start this early this year, but there were so few people planning to major in this subject. BLAH. Note: TOO MANY CHILD AND CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGISTS!

WEEEEE. Hopefully everything goes as planned.

Oh yea, I'm officially addicted to Celine Dion's new single, 'Taking Chances'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home