103 was a breeze.

1. Please answer in point form. Any essay-like question will not be entertained.

2. Answer in one page. Anything more than one page will not be entertained.
3. Write in pen. Answers in pencil will be erased and its existence will be questioned.

I'm gonna miss Miss Winnee's exams. They're so trademarked. I'm gonna miss Miss Winnee more though.

Sigh.

I was more worried about two of next semester's core subjects: Child Development, and Adult and Adolescence Development. Totally not my cup of tea. And since the HGPA calculations starts from year two, this means I've gotta get my butt on the hot seat. Maybe I should hang out more with Eitan or something. Does anyone have a baby I can borrow?

BTW, yesterday I went for the Christmas production practices again, and I was supposed to be the super-buffed-up-and-tall-palace-guard. And since spectacles are always associated with nerdy, geeky, and most importantly, unmachoness, I had to go on stage with two eyes only. I was fortunate enough NOT to pull the king back instead of the reporter.

Wait, that's an idea!



The answers for my previous post is uncopyrightable and dermatoglyphics, which are the two longest English words which does not have any repeated alphabets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home