Merry Christmas!

The Low Yat performance was amazing.

I mean, there were errors here and there, but the whole feeling of accomplishment is just great. We were supposedly the main act, the highlight of the night and despite the 1 hour delay, everything went along quite smoothly and the the cast kept their energy going at max level.

Today I celebrated Christmas by going to a Organic Vegetarian Buffet (which is super-super-super delicious) (sorry, no pictures) and by personalizing my Christmas presents. It took about 30 minutes to do each person's one, and I gave up after doing 2.

LOL.

Never mind. I will be continuing tomorrow. Still about 100 more to personalize.

LOL^2

If I find anyone throwing my present away, that person is going to get a beating whacked kau 'more presents' from me.

Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home