1. Today I had the final examination for the subject Introduction to Anthropology. I had no idea why, but I was quite worried about it. Perhaps it was because we had to finish 10 essays in 2 hours. That's an essay to complete every 12 minutes! We were 'very fortunate' that our lecturer gave us a guideline of how our essays should look like:

Main point 1. Supporting Point 1.
Main Point 2. Supporting Point 2.
Main Point 3. Supporting Point 3.
Main Point 4. Supporting Point 4.
Main Point 5. Supporting Point 5.

However, plans do not seem to work the way you want them to:

Main point 1. Supporting Point 1.
Main Point 2. Facts, Figures and Sources 2.
Hopefully Logical Main Point 3. Equally Hopeful Logical Supporting Point 3.
Paraphrased Version of Main Point 1. Supporting Point 1 (Passive Form).
Crappy Point 5. Something I Dug Out From My PHD of Crappy-ology.

It wasn't a tough as I thought, but it was definitely still a challenge. I belief that even though I might not have known answers to several question, I tried my best to write a logical and sensible substitute. I want to thank those who have been praying for my exams because that had made a difference.

2. This week, I have been seeing an average of 1.3 automobile accidents per day. Although this might seem to be very minimal, it is funny how those accident happen around the time I was driving, and on the roads I was driving on. Friends, please be reminded to drive safely. Do not be pressured to rush anywhere, but be focused on the road and watch out for crazy drivers.

You have been warned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home