Blogger really has issues with happy people. :D

Sorry for slugging too much, will continue the AHA Moment series soon.

For now, I shall reveal, my personality:




Looking back on things, I think my elder sister is also a Sanguine. I think both of us are the only people who can sit together and spontaneously combust in laughter for no apparent reason.

Take the test here. And if you've got time, visit Mae the Machine (for a Choleric example).

Also, today I finally was able to start piano classes again, despite the fact that my dad stopped me from learning when I was still small on the basis of piano playing being feminine (don't ask). To get the services of my sisters' ex-teacher, I had to go as far as Cheras for private lessons, but every moment is worth every cent. Although I know it's gonna require lots of hard work and commitment with having to juggle between this and school work and other events, I'm sure that I will be getting lots of fun with this.

20-year-old Grade 1 student.....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Better late than never! Cant wait to hear you play a song soon! =)
    Schmae said...
    Sanguines cure Cholerics apparently. :p
    chaiminhuei said...
    You speak as if Cholerics are some kind of disease :D.
    anna said...
    i think i wouldve appreciated my piano lessons more if i took them now instead of younger. and practiced more also =P

    btw. i was influenced by you i also took the test..

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home