3-0-3 * Three-no-three * Trinity

Long time I haven't posted things in three-three-three. So here we go!


1. When I opened my email, I received a elearning alert showing this:

LOST SHEEP ! Urgent !
by Leonard Chua - Monday, 29 September 2008, 05:27 PM
 

Attention: Tutorial Group 1 Folks,

WANTED

Group 2

Bavani (L)

Dita Anindya

Rathna Devi

Thean Su Vian

 

Hi, all the names mentioned above. I'm Leonard Chua and I happened to be your groupmate. *smile* I've been trying to hunt all y'all down but failed big time. Please get in-touch with me ASAP so that I can be enlightened with the status and progress of our group and assignments ya ? *wink*

 

kindly drop me an email @ chualeo@gmail.com or MSN me @ chua_leonard@hotmail.com 

 

Looking forward to working with you great people. Cheers ! *grin*

 

PEAZE !  

 

Truly Yours,

Leonard


AHAHAHA. Talk about desperate measures. Well, at least you didn't need to resort to swear words like Sam. Visit Leonard here if you happen to be his teammate.


2. I believe in the power of group study.


That was a bit random but yea.


3. Had PSY 303 presentation today. Basically, we're supposed to present about ourselves for 2 minutes about basically anything in our lives. Since I went second, I guess there wasn't much to improve my presentation by since there wasn't any other comparison, but it didn't go that badly. Again I'm not so sure whether I was in-depth enough.


The amazing thing is that when people stood at the podium, they suddenly were able to self-disclose more than I would be able to. I began hearing about people's insecurities, fears, weaknesses, dreams, aspirations, and even broken pasts. There were married people with families, a person with a family with Thalassemia, people who were supressed in their family, people with fears from their schooldays, and even people experiencing deaths. Even though I was the optimistic type, I can't help but empathize with them, knowing how hard it can be to have to go through everything. Then when I look back at my life, I can't help thinking that my life is such a straight road compared to the mountains these people had to go through.


I'm not alone, I guess.


Thanks people, I'm really blessed.


And the rule of thumbs says this: DON'T LISTEN TO RUSSELL PETERS BEFORE ANY PRESENTATION. Yes, this means you Sam.


Min Huei.

Looking forward.


P.S.: Leaving to Penang in a few hours. Can't wait to get away!


P.S.S.: Looks like I'm 'winning' the poll. Stella Ho, you must be very happy now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home