Min Huei's AHA Moment #3 2/2

HOW I CAN BE SO STUPID!

I found the answer.

Idea of Intimacy
Half 2 of 2


I'm sorry for all the things I've done or said which was of not good heart. I'm sorry for all the things I should have said and done, but have not. It is my dearest wish to tell everyone that it is not my motive to be like this. I am, indeed, still growing and learning.

Please do not take offense by any slip of tongue, any misperceived attitudes. Please do not judge me, while I try not to judge others too.

I can only hope that I have not scarred you deeply, for as I learned today: the scars of the spirit can always be healed but the scar of relationships may last forever.

Forgive me of my insolence.

You know who you are. All of you know who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home