My First Official Sabbatical

I'M TAKING A SABBATICAL TO PENANG.
Means I'm going there and not expecting to be disturbed, anytime, anyhow, anywhat.

Yea. I decided that I really needed a break to think about myself, my life and the people around me. I'll be gone from September 28th 11.59pm (Monday) - October 4th 11.59pm (Saturday)

I'll try to get things done before I leave, so YOU won't need to worry about ME not doing work.

Thanks JuJu and SabSab for being my host for the trip. If anyone would like to sponsor me in any way, I'll promise to mention your business/name/blog/dog/whatever-you-want to the people I meet there.

And if you have any purchase requests, better tell me BEFORE I leave, because I'll resist from picking calls there.

Reminder to self: 
5th October - Mike Connell and Camp Thanksgiving Party. 


1 Comment:

  1. Leonard said...
    OMG !

    Tht email is meant to be a serious matter man. Hahahahahah and everyone is taking it like a joke HAHAHAHA

    Trust me, ive receive lotsa sms-es telling me how funny it was... HAHAHAHA

    Btw i believe in group study too. Lolz so count me in if there's any

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home