RM 58,683.80 vs RM 4,000.00

First, look at this.

Compare that with this:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 2.5 GHz
Gigabyte EP35-Ds3 Motherboard
2 X 2 GB Kingston PC800 RAM
250 GB Western Digital SATA HDD
20 X Pioneer DVD-RW SATA Drive
512 MB MSI 9600 GT (No toxic :O) (Better than the 3870 on multiple tests and ten times cheaper...)
Cooler Master Casing and Power
22" Wide Screen LG Monitor
Other peripherals

Getting it in the midst of exams. Happy me.

And whoever wants a new computer, buy it from ComputerWar. Seriously, you pay for what you get. No branding prices, no unnecessary customer services which you (usually) never will need.

And the weird thing is I don't think I'll even be maximizing the full potential of the new PC. I don't even play Crysis for goodness sake. At least I'm prepared when Fallout 3 comes. Bring it on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home