15 Years Of Difference

What can happen in 15 years?

Case Study 1 - Mariah Carey

Before:



After:



To be honest, I prefer young Mariah. She was profoundly touching when she started out her singing career and also more beautiful. At present, her image is the result of crass commercialization to modern values. And yes, I know abut the "Ken Lee" rage...



Case Study 2 - Celine Dion

Before:



After:



Celine will always remain timeless with her voice. I feel that although her voice and style evolved with age, she remained true to her style and character. I feel sad that she is starting to lip-sync is some of her new concerts.



Case Study 3 - Whitney Houston

Before:



After:



She was really, really angelic. I'm just happy that she got over her drug problem and is now on her journey back towards being a wonderful singer. And yes, Malaysians are crazy shouters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home