Parking Lot POO POO

Seriously, our government roads transportation system drivers really sucks.

Just hours ago in Pusat Bandar Damansara, it rained as if the heavens flooded out. Cars were still moving although there was a red light (how civilized can we get?). Fortunately, no one doesn't give way to a lumbering megaton of iron in the shape of a bus.

Doomtrain. I almost thought it looked like a bus.

Earlier today, I was driving through HELP's parking lot and I saw a space so near the feeder bus terminal. I took like almost 5 minutes to park my car because of the stupid idiot who double parked immediately in front of the space. I could have parked elsewhere but that would give me no reason to blame an unknown driver show off my uber parking skills.

Suddenly (and when you see suddenly, you know you should expect something), Mun Keat passed my car. He waved when I was in the midst of parking my car. When I thought he went away I saw him again knocking on my window.

"Min Huei, ar! You just came in, right? Can I exchange parking ticket with you? You are going to pay the RM3 no matter what, right?"

WTH!

And I thought he had something nice to say!

Let's see who has the last laugh!
Sorry about the title of this post...

1 Comment:

  1. anna said...
    hahahahhaa the exchange parking ticket thing is so funny yet so smart =D

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home